JUNIOR LIVESTOCK SALE
MANDATORY MEETING INFORMATION
Items to be complete as part of your mandatory meeting:
- Watch PowerPoint
- Complete Information Page and Sale Questionnaire
- Open and review all Necessary Forms
Congratulations! You have made a big commitment to raise an animal this year for 4-H and FFA. Every year we have a mandatory sale meeting for any member planning to take livestock to the Johnson County Fair. This meeting is to provide you with the essential material to make your livestock project a success. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the materials that you would have normally received at this meeting available online along with a short questionnaire that will verify that you have received the information. We thank you and your parents for all your work with your projects this year and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact anyone on the livestock committee, your livestock superintendent, or your 4-H leaders or FFA advisor. We look forward to another successful year!
Keefe Rice- JC Livestock Committee Chairman
Each member who is interested in selling an animal at the Jr. Livestock Sale is required to fill out the Information Page and Sale Questionnaire.
Due: May 31st
Must receive an 80% or higher on the questionnaire to not affect sale commissions.
20 Camping Regulations
Camping form is available below, or call 307-684-7357
Please read and understand the 2020 Consignment form. This form will be available during fair for your convenience. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to your superintendent, any sale committee member, or livestock committee member.
2020 consignment card
2020 Fair changes
- Each exhibitor will get 1 bag of wood shavings per animal. Beef exhibitors will get 2 bags per animal. This will not be enough wood shavings to keep your pen clean presentable all week, so you will need to furnish additional wood shaving your self. (Rabbits and chickens will have wood shavings available from their superintendent.)
- Day to weigh-in (look at the Fair schedule for specifics)
- There will be a 4-H round robin offered this year. (This will be in conjunction with the FFA round-robin, rules will be available at a later date.)